Happy Saturday foodies!
Weekends are important to the hubby and I because we can usually sleep in and enjoy our mornings with a nice hot cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast. In that, I am constantly looking for new and creative ideas for breakfast.
Our take on a healthier breakfast pizza was super easy and super quick to make; if it wasn’t, I would have had the hubby and the cats all over the kitchen wining about when it was going to be ready 😂
- pack of croissants
- sharp cheddar cheese
- turkey sausage bits
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
- On baking sheet, align croissants so that you have 4 squares. Edges should be elevated just a little to prevent egg from leaking out
- Crack egg on each square. Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese and turkey sausage
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Once out of the oven, let them cool for 5 minutes and then sprinkle each one with chopped chives.
- Serve with fresh fruit 🍓