Summer is my favorite time of year; obviously, because I live in Florida. But growing up here, you learn to appreciate all of the amenities that summertime has to offer!
I am obsessed with weekends at the beach and homemade ice pops to cool you down.
These frozen raspberry yogurt cups are a perfect introduction to the summer time menu that will be engulfing this blog within the next couple of months. They have the perfect bite of sour with sweet from the granola — mmmm ♥
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1½ cups low fat vanilla greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- couple handfuls of raspberries
- 12 muffin/cupcake liners
- In one bowl, combine oats, coconut sugar and melted* coconut oil together to form a granola
- Line each muffin/cupcake liner with the granola – I put a thin layer at the bottom (you can use as much as you want – it took me two times to figure out how much I wanted)
- In separate bowl, mix together the greek yogurt and honey and pour over granola mixture in each cup
- I chopped up some of the raspberries and left some alone and added the chopped ones to the yogurt/honey mixture
- I placed 3 – 4 raspberries on top of each cup and put them in the freezer for about 6 hours