I don’t know about you guys, but I love when it’s a one pan kind of night.
Easy cleaning and prepping 🙃
This sheet pan Greek chicken is so easy and delicious, especially for work nights when you can’t prepare a five course meal.
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 1 lb potatoes (any potatoes will work)
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 7 cloves of garlic (I am a garlic freak — adjust to what you like)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- couple spoonfuls of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In large sheet pan, combine chicken thighs, potatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, chicken broth and coconut oil
- Cover and bake for about 20 minutes
- Uncover and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are done