Looking for a healthy option for the weekend breakfast menu’s?
Look no further >>> these bagels were so tasty and flaky, they practically fell apart in our hands!
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2½ cups cheddar cheese
- 2 oz low fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400° and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix almond flour and baking powder together and set aside
- Combine cheddar and cream cheese into microwave safe bowl and melt together (about 2 minutes)
- Stir flour mixture, cheeses and eggs into mixer and combine until a dough forms
- Knead with your hands to get everything incorporated
- Divide into 4 – 6 parts and begin to form bagel shapes
- Bake for about 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown and firm
⇒ I served them with butter and cream cheese, but you can make them into breakfast sandwiches or add some smoked salmon to add some protein in there 🐠🧀🍳