Last nights menu 👉🏼 spicy chicken and green beans over jasmine rice!
Seriously…I can’t believe how delicious it turned out! Very, very similar to Kung Pao Chicken, but I put my own touch to it 👯
- 3 – 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lb green beans, sliced
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ jasmine rice
- Cook rice according to package.
- While rice is cooking, cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Cut both ends off green beans and slice into bite size pieces. Set aside in different bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, red chili paste, sriracha and honey until well combined. Set aside.
- Begin to heat sesame oil and garlic in pan and add chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- (If you need more oil/garlic in the pan, add a little bit more to the hot pan) Add green beans and cook for about 7 – 8 minutes or until tender. Add chicken back in and mix together.
- Once chicken is cooked through, add the sauce in and simmer for about 5 – 7 minutes.
- To plate, place a small amount of rice in the bowl/plate first and then gently spoon chicken and green bean mixture over the rice 🍚