I haven’t ventured too far into the land of making certain dishes from cauliflower, but I am sure starting too! First, it was the cauliflower pizza crust, which, oh my goshhhhh, is amazing! I even saw cauliflower pizza at a local pizzeria the other day and about lost my mind!
Last night, I was dying to try cauliflower rice! But I didn’t want my first attempt to be just plain cauliflower rice, I wanted to add some spunk to the dish! Broccoli is one of my favorite veggies so I decided to mix the broccoli in with the cauliflower and it turned out amazing! The hubby couldn’t get enough! And when he loves something that much, I don’t EVER have leftovers, buttttttttt I can’t complain because it was delicious!
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 – 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup quinoa & brown rice mix
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook the quinoa/brown rice mix according to the package.
- While that’s cooking, bring the chicken broth and water to a boil in a large pot. Add the chopped cauliflower and broccoli and boil for about 12 minutes or under tender. Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender.
- Puree the broccoli and cauliflower until a smooth liquid forms. Add salt and mix gently.
- When the quinoa/rice mix is done, add the broccoli and cauliflower sauce on top and mix.
- In a large pan, melt butter and garlic until fragrant. Add the creamy cauliflower and broccoli mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Add mozzarella cheese and any more salt and pepper to taste.
🔹 I served it with smoked paprika grilled chicken, but I’m 1000000% positive that it will go with ANY dish! 🔹