This recipe will change the way you look at easy weeknight dinners!
I put everything in the crock pot before I left for work, let it cook for about 8½ hours, and ¡voilá! dinner is done ✅
BEST. CHICKEN. EVER.
- 1 organic whole chicken
- 2 lemons
- a whole head of garlic
- 5 or 6 sprigs of rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove everything form inside the chicken
- Cut one lemon in half and stuff inside the chicken along with 2 garlic cloves
- Place in crock pot and cut lemons and place on and around the chicken along with the rest of the garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs
- Cook for about 8 hours and serve
The chicken literally falls right off the bone 🤤🤤🤤