FINALLYYYYY it’s fall bloggers!
This yummy, healthy recipe is super easy to make and a perfect lunch for the week! I work every day during the week so I am always looking for quick and healthy meals to take with me to work every morning. I try to meal prep on the weekends, but sometimes it doesn’t work out, forcing me to eat out (which isn’t terrible, but I like knowing what exactly goes into my food). This Mediterranean quinoa salad is packed with protein and energy to get you through that busy schedule!
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together in large bowl and add the dressing and toss.
- Add cooked quinoa and chicken and toss so that everything is coated in the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!