Holy delicious!!! This simple 30 minute meal is amazingggggggggg!
With these last couple of weeks being crazy busy from the hurricane and work and life, I am not in the mood to cook extravagant meals when I get home. I want to cuddle on the couch with a big glass of wine and not think about anything else! This meal was perfect for one of those nights! The zoodles cook in about 5 seconds and the rest just kind of come together.
The hubby LOVED it! It was so fresh and the flavors really blended perfectly together!
- ½ lb chicken tenderloins
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 package grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 oz fresh mini mozzarella balls
- 3 large zucchini
- Start by pouring a glass of wine 🍷 and begin to spirilize the zucchini and set aside for later
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper and the dried oregano
- Heat olive oil in pan and cook chicken about 5-6 minutes on each side until browned. (I cut the chicken into bite size pieces at this point) Set aside.
- Reduce to medium heat, add a little bit more oil and the garlic and cook until golden. Add the halved tomatoes, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, cover and cook for about 10 minutes until all the juices are out and super fragrant!
- Increase the heat and add the zucchini and chicken back into the pan, making sure everything is coated with the yummy sauce
- Stir in basil and mozzarella balls and immediately serve 🍝🍅🧀