Looking for a fun, simple side dish at your next meal?
These cauliflower mashed potatoes are so versatile!
All of the combinations that arise from this recipe are endless!
- 2 small-medium heads of cauliflower
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- ½ cup fiesta cheese blend
- Combine chicken broth and chopped cauliflower florets into large saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and cook for about 15 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower to food processor. Blend until the cauliflower is smooth and silky.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the garlic power to taste, salt and pepper and the cheese to how you like it.